Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trading pyscology... Be the Lord of The Ring?


Ok.. I had made my exit plan. Its time to test my physcology wheter i can carry out as per plan. Exit C, then close the position in bursa without losses


Always tell myself that trading is full of fear and greed. Be the lord of the Ring. Not to control by the ring. Shan always told me that believe in myself ... she is sure i can do it. One day, i want to be the real investment Guru.

Need to draw a plan, trading strategy, cant blindly follow the good/bad news from the market. I will exit, if so lucky to have chance for it to reach 5 dollar. Im selling doesnt mean that i wont buy back, maybe i would buy back someday?

waiting... is a part of life, waiting and holding is a pratice in stocks, be tough my dear friends

No comments:

Post a Comment