Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Market Observation 23/03/10

Volume spike in Scomi. I think Scomi,Scomi-la and Scomi Marine is going to deliver real soon. Hopefully in less than a month.

Hopefully can get back my money without losses and close the position. For foreign stocks C , and local stocks Scomi-la, will likely cash out 50% before or during 15 May. Target price reach , watever come first.

Tell myself , history repeat itself on June - Aug. I think it shld provide a good opp.

Always rememeber SAFETY FIRST.. earn money on margin of safety.

Patience ,hold wait, if you think buy and sell volume are too huge, not in your price favour, hold it , dun look at the real quote. Hold for long, for speculating stocks , miracle does happen, then 1 day, suddenly all the buy n sell dissaper and price shoot up like rocket. Please make sure that time you had the stocks in you hand. This was my experience for 7 years in market.

No comments:

Post a Comment