Monday, April 12, 2010

To be a successful investor


In order to be a successful investor, one must develop their own skills set, to be calm all time, during buy, so not to buy too high, during sell so will not sell too low, have to patiencely wait during sell , determination and pyscology must be strong.

I had closed all my position, but i still think that market are way too hot, klse is in the 4th week of bulls, RM1.6billion value of stocks traded. It is a sell to me , not a buy . I , like most of the investor keep repeating my mistakes. Keep on want to buy when have cash back, just cannot sit down calmly on a month or two and doesnt achieve the maximum return.

I had said earlier, sell in May and go away. I had done it in April. So i should go for a holiday now. Wait i come back on July and see what can i do. Three months stay away from stocks in order to achieve the maximum return i could have.

Sometimes waiting is also a best strategy. This round i didnt earn much, the starting of the plan is not very correct, the middle of the plan is correct, the ending of the plan also not very correct, thats why earn peanuts.


I shldnt give up, i am adoping my own strategy on the combination of hutu and brother theory. I hope i had a chance to get maximum return next round.

Farewell market for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment