Monday, February 8, 2010

Today bought

Market are heading downwards today. Not sure this stock will all the way down to 0.30.

But i thk shld be ok gua, coz 87.7 % share is in the hand of major shareholder... consist AXA,EPF,LTH,AMR,Scomi

I had bought in total 10 lot of scomimr at the average price of 0.47. Shl

Make some mistake. Buy in too high in the morning 4lot @ 0.48 later on leverage down it to 10 lot @ avp 0.47.


Since market is heading downword for the next few mths. I decided to stop buy this stock for a while, at least 1 or 2 mths untill it reach 0.30 , then only consider to buy somemore or not.

My painful experience in another speculative stock (huaan) ... told me that is not good to use all my money to keep buying from the high, when u think low (-20% lower) and go in full string .. it can be lower (-30%) lower (-50%) and by the time it hit lowest (-70%).. i had no more money and even i had the money i do not had courage to buy somemore. For the moment now, i do not had the luxury to do so. Not much money in my bank.

I had sucessfully buy another stock today. Scomi-la @ 0.105 for 9lot. Now i had total

Citi - 2.6 lot @ 4.2
Scomi-la - 33.6lot @ 0.116
Scomimr - 14lot @ 0.468

I will reserve money to buy in
1. CSCSteel (if happen to have chance to buy in below 1.30 again.)
2. Genting SP ( Jacky told me shld watch to see if have chance to buy 0.8-0.90)


My aim , Citi 1 times earning 8 dollar.
Scomimr 60% earning to 0.80
Scomi-LA 60% earning to 0.19

All in red.. But i think if i dun move for 1 year , it will at least bring me some profit. Next year, i shall visit this pages again. History tell that i am good in choosing stock. History also tell that, i dun have patience to hold stock for at least a year. Since, Scomimr derived income (dividen) i will treat this investment as FD. Lets see if i really can tahan for a year, 15/2/2011 under what condition also dun sell these stocks.

Namo Amitabha!

No comments:

Post a Comment